This ETL Certified 2 post car lift model E10 by Challenger Lifts is ideal for light duty trucks. This lift is designed with 3-stage front arms and 2-stage rear arms for maximum vehicle lifting flexibility. Whether using this 2 post vehicle lift for commercial use or for home storage, you cannot go wrong. Challenger Lifts offers standard power units in single phase support voltages of 208-230v. Designed for longevity, the E10 features full size cables made of steel for longer life and use.
The E10 2-post car lift has a 10.000 lb. the lifting capacity suitable for lifting trucks or other frame vehicles utilizing its optional accessories of frame engaging adapters. The frame engaging adapters is a REQUIREMENT when working with trucks and other frame vehicles.
With double telescoping screw pads, durable powder coat finish, plated arm restraints and pins and many other appealing features, the Challenger E10 two post lift will accommodate the rigorous demands of a full service facility – and afford room to grow with its competitive price. This spectacular 2 post lift is available in red and blue.
- 10,000-pounds lifting capacity
- Versymmetric® 3-stage front arms and 2-stage rear arms provide a wide arm sweep for:
- Asymmetric or Symmetric lifting in the same service bay
- Uni-body design vehicles
- Vehicles with designated outside lift points
- Wider vehicles
- Low profile vehicles
- Both short and long wheelbases
- 11’ 11-7/8” standard height fits in service bay with 12’ ceiling height
- Optional 2’ column height extensions accommodate higher profile vehicles
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads adjust to multiple heights minimizing the need for adapters
- Rubber foot pads minimize stress to vehicles with delicate undercoatings
- Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage
- Single-point mechanical lock release system allows technician to disengage both columns simultaneously
- Rubber door guards protect vehicle from door damage
- Premium powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability
- Plated Arm Restraints and Arm Pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability
- Colors: BLUE & RED
- ETL Certified
Lifting Capacity*: 10,000 lbs.
Rise Height (screw pads highest position)(1): 74-3/4"
Overall Height (Adjustable): 11' 11-7/8"
Overall Width: 10' 11-3/4"
Drive-Thru Clearance: 98-3/8"
Floor to Overhead Switch: 137"
Arm Reach (Min): Front Arm 21-3/4" - Rear Arm 38-1/4"
Arm Reach (Max): Front Arm 39-1/4" - Rear Arm 55-3/8"
Adj. Screw Pad Height: 4-1/4" - 6-3/4"
Adj. Adapter Height (w/ 3" Extentions and Screw Pad): 7-1/4" - 9-3/4"
Adj. Adapter Height (w/ 6" Extentions and Screw Pad): 10-1/4" - 12-3/4"
Inside of Columns: 110 1/4"
Motor: 2HP,Single Phase, 60Hz
Max. Load Per Arm: 2,500 lb.
Speed of Rise: 50 seconds
Ceiling Height Required(2): 12'
*Lift capacity ratings are based on loads equally distributed on all four arms.
1 Rise height measured with telescoping screw pad in highest position
2 Ceiling height requirement may exceed 12' if column shimming is necessary
Installation, Operation & Maintenance Manual For Challenger E10