This ETL Certified 2 post car lift model CL10V3 by Challenger Lifts is ideal for light duty trucks. This lift is designed with 3-stage front arms and 2-stage rear arms for maximum vehicle lifting flexibility. Whether using this 2 post vehicle lift for commercial use or for home storage, you cannot go wrong. Challenger Lifts offers standard power units in single phase support voltages of 208-230v. Designed for longevity, the CL10V3 features full size cables made of steel for longer life and use.
The Challenger CL10V3 is an industry first two post lift with standard Versymmetric® offset 3-stage front + 3-stage rear arms. This arm configuration provides maximum arm sweep, retration and reach , and single sweep spotting of virtually any vehicle.
The CL10V3 2-post car lift has a 10.000 lb. the lifting capacity suitable for lifting trucks or other frame vehicles utilizing its optional accessories of frame engaging adapters. The frame engaging adapters is a REQUIREMENT when working with trucks and other frame vehicles.
With double telescoping screw pads, durable powder coat finish, plated arm restraints and pins and many other appealing features, the Challenger CL10V3 two post lift will accommodate the rigorous demands of a full service facility – and afford room to grow with its competitive price. This spectacular 2 post lift is available in red and blue.
- 10,000-pounds lifting capacity
- Versymmetric® offset front arms provide directSPOT™ to vehicle lift points and safely lifts both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay maximizing service capabilities and revenue potential
- Oversized 5" diameter pulley and heavy duty 5/16" cable reduces stress on equalization system and increases cable life.
- 48" elongated carriage design decreases load on bearing
- 11´ 8" standard height with 2´ and 3´ extensions available allows lift to be placed in standard service bay with 12´ ceiling.
- Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage from being raised too high
- Fully gusseted base plate design reduces column deflection
- Single point mechanical lock release system with jacket coated protection and no lock cable pulleys, and double clutch release bar protects cable from stretching while disengaging both column locks simultaneously
- Rubber door guards provide added security against vehicle door damage
- Colors: BLUE & RED
- ETL Certified
Lifting Capacity*: 10,000 lbs.
Rise Height (screw pads highest position)(1): 74-1/8"
Column Height: 11' 8"
Cylinder Overall (Full Stroke): 11' 11"
Adjustable Width Overall: 11' 6-1/2" / 11' 11"
Drive-Thru Clearance(2): 100-1/2" / 105"
Floor to Overhead Switch(2): 11' 2-1/2"
Front Arm Reach (Min/Max): Min 19-13/16" / Max 42"
Rear Arm Reach (Min/Max): Min 37-5/8" / Max 60"
Screw Pad Height(3): Min 3-7/8" / Max 6-1/2"
Inside of Columns(2): 110" / 114-1/2"
Low Lock Height: 12"
Voltage: 208-230v (Single Phase Standard)(4)
Max. Load Per Arm: 2,500 lbs.
Speed of Rise: 48 seconds
Ceiling Height Required(2): 12'
*Lift capacity ratings are based on loads equally distributed on all four arms.
1 Rise height measured with telescoping screw pads in highest position
2 Specifications are listed with lift at maximum width and/or height settings
3 Specifications are listed without rubber pad, for measurements with rubber pad add 1/4" (6mm)
4 Optional 3 phase electrical also available (Not available for Quick Cycle models). Specify at time of order.
Standard lift colors are Red and Blue. Optional colors available.
Optional frame engaging adapters (10314 or 10318) are REQUIRED when lifting vehicles with frame construction.
Installation, Operation & Maintenance Manual For Challenger CL10V3